1) Mini Jacket Potato with Tuna and Mild Cheddar Cheese
2) Vegetable and Tomato Sauce - served on its own or with baby pasta/red lentils/couscous/rice etc.
3) Risotto - Mushroom & Thyme, Pea & Mint, Butternut Squash, Chicken & Vegetable etc. See recipe here.
4) Cauliflower and Broccoli in a cheese sauce
5) Lentil and Tomato Purée with sweet potato mash
6) Cauliflower cheese and baby pasta
7) Chicken and tomato sauce with couscous
8) Baked sweet potato with homemade paprika baked beans - see recipe here
9) Guacamole - avocado, tomatoes, lime and fresh coriander mashed together served with tortilla strips.
10) Salmon and broccoli pasta - salmon cooked in milk then flaked and added to steamed broccoli, creme fraiche, cooked baby pasta and grated low salt cheddar cheese. I pureed this mixture, as I made this for when Isabella was just starting to eat fish, but you don't have to.
11) Fish pie - cod boiled in milk, flaked into a cheese sauce, mix in any other cooked vegetables you'd like, top with mashed potato and bake for 20 minutes.
12) Homemade baked beans on wholemeal toast - see recipe here
13) Chicken and mushroom pasta - combine cooked baby pasta with cream cheese, finely chopped mushrooms fried in butter with garlic/herbs and oven baked cubes of chicken (I coated it with Ras el Hanout).
14) Aubergine and lentil coconut curry with rice and homemade flatbreads - see recipe here
15) Fish cakes with vegetables - mashed potato mixed with cooked flaked cod and partially mashed cooked peas. Fried in a small amount of olive oil until both sides are golden and crispy.
16) Winter vegetable and thyme crumble - see recipe here
17) Cottage Pie - made like the adult version but with salt free stock
18) Homemade green vegetable pesto with baby pasta and garlic bread sticks
19) Vegetable and kidney bean sauce with bulgar wheat
20) Spicy scrambled egg in chapatis - recipe coming soon
21) Vegetable and Kidney Bean Cobbler - see recipe here
22) Tortilla bowl with spiced beans and chargrilled sweetcorn - see recipe here
23) Warm roasted vegetable bulgar wheat and couscous salad
24) Homemade falafel in pitta bread with cucumber and homemade red pepper hummus - see recipe for falafel here
25) Homemade spaghetti bolognese
26) Paneer, pea and cauliflower curry with pitta bread strips - see recipe here
27) Pasta in a cheese sauce with peas - to make a cheese sauce add flour and butter to a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until the butter is melted and they are completely combined. Gradually add milk, while constantly stirring, until the sauce is thickened and to the consistency you'd like. Stir in your chosen cheese, cooked peas and pasta.
28) Cheesy corn cakes with an avocado salsa - see recipe here
29) Lasagne - This is a vegetable and lentil lasagne (you could always do a meat version too). To save time instead of using a cheese sauce I use ricotta or mascapone sprinkled with finely grated mild cheese.
30) Vegetable and Quinoa Burgers with Tzatziki - see recipe here
31) Oven Baked Fish, Chips and Peas - see recipe here
32) Spinach pasta with cooked peppers, sweetcorn, peas and melted cheese
33) Sweet potato mash with curly kale, Wensleydale cheese and flaked kipper
34) Quinoa and Root Vegetable Soup with Crème Fraîche - recipe coming soon
35) Mini toad in the hole - recipe coming soon
36) BBQ - Hidden Vegetable Pork and Apple Burger in a mini bread roll with tuna pasta salad, couscous salad and mash potato bite - recipe coming soon
37) Courgetti and tagliatelle with a homemade tomato & garlic sauce with mozzarella cheese - boil the fresh tagliatelle until cooked, microwave/stir fry the courgetti until cooked. To make the tomato sauce just simmer a can of chopped tomatoes with Italian herbs and some fresh garlic until it is reduced by around half. Mix the pasta/courgette into the tomato sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
38) Spiralized sweet potato and potato served with guacamole - spiralize sweet potato and potato, place it into a baking tray with a little olive oil and any herbs/spices you want. Bake at 180'C for 30-40 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until crispy and golden. To make the guacamole mash avocado, add chopped tomatoes, fresh coriander, lime juice and seasoning.
39) Spaghetti and Greens Pancake - recipe coming soon
What's your little ones favourite meal?
Feel free to leave a comment :)